- Client is operating an international payment institute with a small team of experts.
- As the company focuses on sales and software-development, the company was looking for support of its operational activities to meet regulatory requirements.
- An experienced outsourcing partner was being looked for to take over responsibility for the management of regulatory requirements and to also scale up a team if required.
- The experts should support management and the internal team, but also participate in direct conversations with the national regulator and central bank.
- Setup, review and transmit financial and operational reports to the regulator
- Control of internal processes and outsourcing partners
- Develop and update guidelines and working instructions
- Support of management by setup and execution of operational activities
- Contact person for all internal and external stakeholders, including relevant authorities (e.g. BaFin, Bundesbank)
Benefits for the customer
- Reduced operational risks and access to operational regulatory knowledge
- Ability to focus on core business and access strategic expertise
- Improved quality of service and efficient communication with regulator
- Setup calendar for regulatory reporting
- Management of requirements based on established best practices
- Continuous further development of the processes
- Ensuring the timely implementation of all measures