- The customer wants an independent assessment of the payment service provider’s business model and evaluation of potential risks related to payment service rules.
- Subsequently, a summary of the results should be formulated and a presentation for management and shareholders should be prepared.
- Preparation of a detailed analysis of the business model and of payment services rules related to the business model
- Conducting interviews with international stakeholders
- Evaluation of the information and findings
- Preparation of a study on the approach, the results, and the valuation
Benefits for the customer
- Access to expert know-how and understanding of the legal, regulatory, procedural, and operational framework
- Holistic assessment of the business model
- Quick availability
- Experts for international payment traffic
- Assessment of possible risks
- Compliance analysis
- Exchange with the customer and payment services
- Project management