“The classic payment service provider has had its day!”
In the new finletter, Thomas Tittelbach, Managing Partner of aye4fin GmbH, describes why the cooperation with one payment service provider is no longer sufficient for online merchants and how you can master these and other challenges through payment orchestration.
“In this increasingly digital world, online merchants are also increasingly challenged to create individual and flexible solutions to stand out from the competition. However, particularly among payment service providers, there is a lack of innovative solutions that cover the new needs of merchants,” reports Thomas Tittelbach. “Payment orchestration, on the other hand, is characterized by different modules that can be used and adapted depending on the customer’s needs. In this way, the customer not only receives a finished product and but also technical and technological support from experts to actively support further development and optimization.”
Regarding payment orchestration, aye4fin supports customers in the following areas in particular:
- Conception and development of innovative payment orchestration solutions through the provision of business and technology experts.
- Carrying out regular tenders for service providers to enable optimal and competitive services for customers.
- Advice and support in setting up and operating bank licenses.
- Act as an external payment manager to enable efficient and fast cooperation with payment service providers.
- Benchmarking of transaction-based business models.
finletter is an independent newsletter that appears weekly and provides information on news in the FinTech sector. In addition to news about the modern financial sector, the finletter offers industry news, background information on current topics, interviews with experts, and suggested dates for events.
The finletter was founded in 2014 by FinTech expert Clas Beese and journalist Caro Beese. Since then, the Hamburg-based company has expanded its business to include corporate publishing and the Fintech Week event.